Monday, July 2, 2012

"I need a picture with MY kids"

So our day started off normal - got the kids up (MY kids!), bathed and was giving Leo, our 4 month old, a bottle.  Before you knew it Eli and Addie wanted to feed Leo.  Perfect.  They took turns holding him, loving on him ... it was so sweet and obviously a photo opportunity!  So... I started taking pictures - lots and lots of them!  Afterwards Adelyn said "Mommy, you have sooo many pictures of me and Leo, but none of me and Kit.  Can you please take some of me and MY kids. " I said of course and she responded "Just me and Kit - I have pictures of me and the other kids - but Kit is feeling left out lately.  She needs some one on one time with me."  Have I mentioned my daughter is   FOUR!?

 So we went out in the backyard and took some pictures of Adelyn and Kit --- She loved how they turned out.  She has asked me to print them out and frame them for the dollhouse.



After our photo shoot Adelyn said it was time to take the Kit, Erica and Lucy for a ride to target because they had to buy a birthday present for Ava and Emily (who today are twins - haha).  



 At some point they switched vehicles - not sure why that happened (but I am sure there was a reason .... haha) - but they started giving each doll a turn to ride on Eli's lap -- and then after that dolls turn - Eli would kiss the doll, say goodbye, and grab another one.
  
Look at his sweet, sweet face.  He is learning a thing or two from his sister.   My husband gets annoyed when Eli plays with the dolls - but I just think it's teaching him how to be gentle and sweet.  Someday my handsome little boy is going to be one heck of a good husband and father.

 Lucy (the baby) started crying so Adelyn had to go get her and they had to go home --- Adelyn's words "It's too hard with a cranky baby at target.  We'll try again next time." 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are wonderful. Love seeing their sweet happy faces :)

    ReplyDelete